Sun in 4th House -
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a good administrator. He will have constant source of income.
He will leave a legacy of great riches for his offsprings after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will earn great profit through certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make such a native a renowned trader.
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will make good profits through gold and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit theft and likes to harm others. This tendency
ultimately produces very bad results.
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he becomes victimised by night blindness.
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and mars is placed in the 10th house, the natives eye
will become seriously defective, but his fortunes will not dwindle.
(4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in the 4th is inauspicious and the Moon is placed in
the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus is in the 5th and Saturn is in the 7th house.
Remedial Measures :
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people.
(2) Do not take up business associated with iron and wood.
(3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth will give very good results.